Marketing landing pages are composed of a group of definable elements. These building blocks represent the foundation of most pages and can be used as a guide when defining and creating your content.
There are 5 core elements those needed on any landing page, Each element can be broken down further into a more detailed list of building blocks:
- Your Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
- The main headline (caption), research has shown that user spend about 5 seconds on a landing page. If main headline is attractive and eye catching, then he/she can spend more time on the page.
- A supporting headline (after main heading, supporting headline is the main part of the website that encourage user to read more about your product.)
- A reinforcement statement
- A closing argument
- The hero shot (images/video showing context of use)
- The benefits of your offering
- A bullet point list summary of benefits
- Benefit and features in detail
- Social proof (I’ll have what she’s having)
- A single conversion goal – your Call-To-Action (CTA) (with or without a form)